Monday, June 25, 2007

this picture blog is my ode to chicago-home for the past 3 years. i live in upstate ny now in the woods...literally in the woods. we moved from chi about 3 weeks ago. it took a week to finally stop confusing birds for car horns and the dryer buzzing for my apartment buzzer. anyway...in jan of 07 i finally got a digital camera and took lots of pictures of the city only to lose the camera 4 months later. so these are some of the pictures i took in sweet chicago over that 4 month period



chicago skyline-john hancock->sears tower on top of the home depot/guitar center parking garage in lincoln park



the el! belmont stop on the redline in lakeview on the north side.



the red line sheridan el stop in wrigleyville a block away from my apartment. i didnt want to live in wrigleyville necesarily but my studio was only 465 a month! cubs baseball insanity can be a bit much but overall my two years there were really nice-even parking...before the first home game of last year's season i was walking on the other side of the sidewalk in the above picture and in my peripheral vision i notice a stream of liquid. for a split second im thinking what the hell is this?!. i follow the stream and my eyes land on the penis of a 20's something eastern euro type with cubs attire and a ridiculous smile. so this is wrigleyville....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home